Just like our Chicken Patties, these have a similar concept. I mix the ingredients, coat in Panko crumbs and cook.
What you need;
- Tin of Salmon (I think it was 425g)
- 1-2cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (I used tasty)
- Sweet potato, steamed/boiled (use a whole regular size potato)
- Spices to taste
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Panko crumbs, to coat
- Coconut oil (or other healthier oil options), to cook
*You could use Tuna if you don’t like Salmon.
Mix all of the ingredients (except the crumbs and oil) together in a bowl until all combined. The spices I used were sweet paprika, Moroccan spice, oregano and chilli flakes.
Heat the oil in pan; Make a ball from the mixture and coat in the panko crumbs. Place in the pan and flatten with an egg flip. Cook until golden brown on both sides. These only take about 5-10 minutes to cook so don’t leave unattended for too long.
These are great as a snack, lunch or dinner – hell even breakfast! They are delicious and a great way for the kids and fussy husbands to eat some healthy veggies.
Enjoy! Tell me what you think 🙂
Love Ang x